STRESS LESS, GET FIXED
The ultimate goal for Joli Salon and Spa is to provide you with a wonderful experience. If at any time your experience is not exceptional, please notify us within one week so we can fix this for you. Need a fresh point of view or just not connecting with your service provider? No worries, please try another member of our staff. We will be more than happy to help match you to the perfect fit.
The pricing levels at Joli are based on the experience and behaviors that the professional has in the industry, as well as within Joli Salon and Spa.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Joli Gift Cards and personal checks.
If you are not satisfied with a product, please return within one week of purchase for store credit or an exchange. We cannot give cash refunds for returned merchandise, gift cards, or services.
We request notification 48 hours before your appointment to cancel or reschedule. We understand that circumstances may arise; however, your service provider has specifically reserved time for you. Please be aware that if you have more than two no-call or no-shows you may be asked to provide a credit card to reserve your next appointment. Charges will only appear at the time of your missed appointment.
Joli gift cards are a wonderful way to treat a family member or a friend. You may purchase them online or in the salon for any dollar amount and are redeemable toward your favorite service or products. Gift cards cannot be returned for cash, non-transferrable and non-refundable. Service prices and product prices are subject to change. Joli is not responsible for any lost or stolen gift cards. Normal cancellation policies apply; unauthorized resale, modification or trade of gift card is prohibited. Joli Salon and Spa does not have shipping restrictions for gift cards purchased online. Joli gift cards do have an expiration date of 1 year from purchase date.
- No one with a fever may enter the building.
- Call when you arrive. We’ll let you know when your service provider is ready before you enter the salon.
- All team members and guests must wear a mask. We can provide you one if needed for a small fee of $1.
- Please wash your hair at least two hours before arrival. Covid-19 can live on hair, so clean hair keeps us all safe.
- We’ll greet you verbally (no hugs or handshakes).
- Please come to your appointment alone. No additional guests or children at your appointment.
- Our salon stations are spaced six feet apart to maintain distance between guests.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- As always, capes are washed between each guest.
- Pre-service shampoos will not be performed. Please come with clean, dry hair.
- Our signature stress-relieving rituals (hand massages and scalp, neck and shoulder massages) will not be offered at this time.
- Bring in only want you need and can fit in your lap in a quart-size Ziplock bag (we will provide). No bags, purses, laptops, etc.
- Blow-dry services are suspended for now.
- Our guest care team will shop the retail area for you.
- No cash will be accepted. We’ll gladly add gratuity to credit card payments.
- We are phasing in all services at this time. Depending on the spikes in Covid-19, we will add and take away services we offer.
**If you have been exposed to, or live with, anyone who has been exposed to Covid-19 or if you are currently experiencing symptoms, please wait to schedule an appointment until you have quarantined for the appropriate amount of time. Out of respect for your service provider, their family and our salon family and guests, safety needs to be our top priority.